The history of Randolph Automotive Servicenter began with a young man’s determination. Having come to Boston in 1955 from his native Greece, Chris Alexopoulos quickly found work at a Dorchester Oldsmobile dealership doing what he loved –fixing cars. Soon thereafter, in 1956 he began working with future business-partner Eli Kravitz at his Sunoco station on Blue Hill Avenue. By 1958, the partnership between the two began to flourish and they moved their business to Randolph. In 1963, Eli & Chris moved their business across the street to the former Foley Buick dealership and opened a Shell station, a larger facility to accommodate their increased business.
In 2003, after 35 years with Shell Oil Company, Bill negotiated a deal to rebrand the company with Mobil Oil. Since that time, Randolph Automotive has become the model of success, gaining local and national recognition for being the Leader in Retail Excellence and Top tier retailers in New England consistently, while still providing excellent automotive repair in the service facility. Now with over 50 years in business, the Alexopoulos family continues to provide the utmost excellence in customer service with the infusion of the 3rd Generation, promising to continue the strong family tradition of hard-working spirit, focus on customer service, and knowing our customers on a personal level